Junior Finance Controller (32-40 hours) - Job Specification
About Salle Privée
Salle Privée is a luxury brand for men who seek and respect the virtues of classic menswear, founded by a team with a highly successful track-record. We believe that true luxury is equivalent to quality and take pride in assisting as your curator for iconic essentials with a modernist sensibility.
Unlike other fashion brands, Salle Privée does not work with seasons or multiple collections; there is one unique range of iconic pieces, fulfilling the role of a completed man’s wardrobe and complementing the style of any man around the world. With this philosophy, we go back to the essence: it’s about clothing, style and classics. We don’t want to make a wardrobe, but the ultimate wardrobe. Whether you’re looking for a wool coat or a pair of summer shorts - the entire collection is available throughout the year.
Location: Salle Privée, Amsterdam
Salle Privée is looking for a driven Junior Financial Controller who likes to work in a small and dynamic team. Salle Privée is a new luxury lifestyle brand for men with a focus on e-commerce. We offer you the opportunity to grow in a role that will contribute to the development of your financial career. As a controller you are able to work and think independently. In this challenging position you, as the right hand of the financial controller, are responsible for the processing of the entire administration. In addition you are able to analyze all financial data, and know how the information on financial performance relates to the organization's objectives and strategy of different departments.
Tasks and responsibility
- Responsible for general accounting
- Debtors and creditors management
- Processing of buying and sales invoices
- Responsible for stock records
- Think about process optimization + implementation
- Preparing VAT / ICP declarations
- Making financial statements, analysis and reports
Requirements and qualifications
- University or HBO degree in Business Economics / Accountancy
- 3-4 years administrative work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar accounting / ERP packages
- Independent and entrepreneurial
- High level of responsibility and work accurately
- A hands-on mentality and curious
- Good communicational skills and solution-oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good command of Dutch and English language
- Driving license
- Living in or around Amsterda
Salle Privée offers you
- Creative and inspiring work environment;
- Diversity at work and facing exciting challenges.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a start-up company with big international ambitions.
Do you think you fit this profile and are ready for the challenge? Send your resume and motivation (English) to email@example.com