Junior Product Developer - Job Specification
About Salle Privée
Salle Privée is a luxury brand for men who seek and respect the virtues of classic menswear, founded by a team with a highly successful track-record. We believe that true luxury is equivalent to quality and take pride in assisting as your curator for iconic essentials with a modernist sensibility.
Unlike other fashion brands, Salle Privée does not work with seasons or multiple collections; there is one unique range of iconic pieces, fulfilling the role of a completed man’s wardrobe and complementing the style of any man around the world. With this philosophy, we go back to the essence: it’s about clothing, style and classics. We don’t want to make a wardrobe, but the ultimate wardrobe. Whether you’re looking for a wool coat or a pair of summer shorts - the entire collection is available throughout the year.
About The Position
In this multifaceted job you will be part of the development team. As Junior product Developer your key responsibility is to assist and structure our creation and sampling processes. Your aim is to support our Product Developer / Purchase Manager to ensure the launch of a high quality collection that is in line with our brand identity. You will also be involved in the buying processes of our collection as we continue to grow and develop our on- and offline business. The ideal candidate will be used to working within a busy environment and will able to juggle multiple responsibilities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare style-sheets, implement and update new styles in the ERP system
- Daily communication with our office in Italy and our warehouse in Amsterdam to ensure smooth processes
- Provide other departments (marketing, retail and sales) with full updates on the collection
- Participate in buy and product reviews
- Responsible for an accurate administration
- Abiltiy to juggle multiple responsibilities and take on ad hoc-projects
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor degree in fashion
- Highly organized, structured and goal orientated
- Outstanding communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Ability to work well independently as well as within teams
- Ability to set priorities, stay flexible and be pro-active
- Strong eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Experience with Excel and math
- No 9-5 mentality
- Stress resistant
- Drivers license
Salle Privée offers you
- Creative and inspiring work environment
- Diversity at work and facing exciting challenges
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a start-up company with big international ambitions.
Do you think you fit this profile and are ready for the challenge? Send your resume and motivation (English) to email@example.com