PRODUCTION ASSISTANT INTERN, ASOLO (FULL TIME – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Salle Privée is a luxury brand for men who seek and respect the virtues of classic menswear, founded by a team with a highly successful track-record. We believe that true luxury is equivalent to quality and take pride in assisting as your curator for iconic essentials with a modernist sensibility.
Unlike other fashion brands, Salle Privée does not work with seasons or multiple collections; there is one unique range of iconic pieces, fulfilling the role of a completed man’s wardrobe and complementing the style of any man around the world. With this philosophy, we go back to the essence: it’s about clothing, style and classics. We don’t want to make a wardrobe, but the ultimate wardrobe. Whether you’re looking for a wool coat or a pair of summer shorts - the entire collection is available throughout the year.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Salle Privée is a new menswear brand for luxury clothing made in Italy. We are looking for a reliable and highly adaptable Production Assistant intern for our office in Asolo, with a passion for the fashion industry and who enjoys working in a small and dynamic team. We offer you the opportunity to grow and earn valuable learning experience in a fast moving high-end fashion start up. In this enterprising role you will assist in general office and admin tasks and support the production office acting as a liaison with manufacturers.
You must be able to work both independently and in a team. In addition you are goal orientated and know how to communicate well with both our partners and teams in order to contribute to a smooth production process.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Support and assist in day-to-day tasks within the production department
- Closely monitor the production calendar to meet deadlines, prepare shipments, track and trace samples
- Communicate with vendors and factories via phone and email on a daily basis
- Assist with data entry and system updates
- Assist with general office duties
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and verbal
- Sharp learner with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Flexibility, adaptability and a positive “can-do”, proactive attitude
- Highly organized and details orientated with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work well independently and within teams
- Passion and interest for the fashion industry
- Available on a full-time basis
SALLE PRIVÉE OFFERS YOU
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial team
- Creative and inspiring work environment
- Diversity at work
- Opportunity to grow into a startup company with big international ambitions
There is the possibility of the internship becoming a full-time position for the right candidate.
Send your resume and motivation letter (English) to email@example.com.