INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Salle Privée, the Amsterdam-based House of Design, brings the world a modernist collection of fragrances, currently consisting of 8 scents. But the House is not just a home of perfume, it’s also a creative hub where different design projects come to fruition. Big and small design objects, collaborative projects with artists, sustainability projects, and also the design of a suite in the renowned Hotel de L’Europe is one of our current projects.
Salle Privée is a young, ambitious and fast-growing start-up that’s based in Amsterdam. We work closely together with suppliers in France and The Netherlands, and our partners spanning 22 countries. The niche perfumery industry is a fast-growing market with many exciting developments and opportunities for our brand.
Responsibilities and experience:
- Be the driving force behind the global growth of Salle Privée Cosmetics;
- Develop and implement a sales strategy and business development plan to facilitate an ambitious sales growth;
- Maintain and expand network of current and prospective customers.
- Implement and manage customer relationships and grow yearly sales per door;
- Drive prospects through to contract award (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation etc.);
- Ensure successful launches with selected retailers (e.g. POS materials, product training, PR);
- Work closely together with Production, Logistics and Sales;
- Prepare and discuss monthly review reports with co-founder and team;
- Facilitate process optimization within the company, incorporate best practices from previous experiences;
- Report directly to the founders of Salle Privée.
- Significant sales and marketing experience in the international cosmetics industry;
- Extensive and relevant international network;
- Fluent in English (verbally & in writing). Knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Available for international traveling.
SALLE PRIVÉE OFFERS YOU
- An independent and challenging full-time position within a creative, start-up work environment, where initiative is highly appreciated;
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial and international team;
- Office in the centre of Amsterdam;
- The opportunity to grow with an international start-up;
- Performance bonus.
Do you think you fit this profile and are you ready for the challenge? Send your resume and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com