Visual Designer (UI and UX) – Job Specification
About Salle Privée
Salle Privée is a luxury brand for men who seek and respect the virtues of classic menswear, founded by a team with a highly successful track-record. We believe that true luxury is equivalent to quality and take pride in assisting as your curator for iconic essentials with a modernist sensibility.
Unlike other fashion brands, Salle Privée does not work with seasons or multiple collections; there is one unique range of iconic pieces, fulfilling the role of a completed man’s wardrobe and complementing the style of any man around the world. With this philosophy, we go back to the essence: it’s about clothing, style and classics. We don’t want to make a wardrobe, but the ultimate wardrobe. Whether you’re looking for a wool coat or a pair of summer shorts - the entire collection is available throughout the year.
About the position
We are seeking a talented Visual Designer to lead the visual development of our e-commerce website, across different devices. The right candidate thrives in managing the fine balance between brand visuals and driving conversion.
You will work closely with content, web development and marketing colleagues, designing innovative e-commerce plans addressing real user needs, and doing whatever it takes to make sure it is easy and enjoyable for users of the website to engage with Salle Privée and shop online.
What you will do
You will be involved in the entire digital product development process, from conceptualising new ideas to testing your designs with real customers.
- Visual Content and Design
- Designing website look&feel, paying attention to Brand aesthetics and User Experience
- Thinking about, designing, prototyping and updating The UI&UX of the website, to make it easy and enjoyable for users of the website to complete the action we would like them to (buy, sign up to newsletter, view a product page, etc), across multiple devices
- Usability research
- Preparing visual online marketing material (banners, etc)
- Collaborating in the growth team to rapidly generate, prioritise and test ideas across the entire customer funnel (from traffic generation to lead generation, conversion, retention and referral) to grow Salle Privée’s e-commerce revenues, followed by rigorous data analysis to act on the results.
- Designing the user interface and user experience of the experiments and a/b tests we will run, making it easy and enjoyable for users to do the action we want them to do (buy, sign up to newsletter, view a product page, etc)
- Thinking of and designing different versions of the UI/UX, so we can test which version has the best conversion rate.
What we are looking for
- A successful track record in managing the fine balance between brand visuals and driving conversion.
- User-centered mentality – with a hunger to drive impact and make our e-commerce grow.
- A hands-on attitude, with the ability to juggle a lot of information, projects and responsibilities at once
- Obsessive about getting the details right, but still knows how to deliver on time
- Mastery of relevant tools; Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- An outstanding communicator (English) and extremely organized person
- Experience in analytics and a/b testing tools is a plus
Salle Privée offers you
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial team;
- Creative and inspiring work environment ;
- Diversity at work;
- Opportunity to grow into a startup company with big international ambitions.
Do you think you fit this profile and are ready for the challenge? Send your resume and motivation letter (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org