Amsterdam's SALLE PRIVÉE | House of design is a place where Art, Architecture, Music and Design come together as the sources of inspiration for perfume and design. The name SALLE PRIVÉE refers to the curation of your own private space. Whether it's the personal space around you, your home or your office, or the private place in your mind. The brand sees perfume as the opportunity to provide spaces with your own “mood" by wearing your perfume.
Founded in Amsterdam by designer duo Anna Hegeman and Patrick Munsters, who both have a background in Fashion and Design. The couple’s personal aesthetic ideals combined with creativity, art, music, and architecture resulted in a new approach towards design and perfume.
About the role:
As a Marketing/Communication Intern at SALLE PRIVÉE, you will have the opportunity to be part of our dynamic and creative team. Your role will encompass a blend of marketing, communication and branding responsibilities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Organize PR events
- Writing press releases
- Maintain contact with press and influences
- Pre-production of photo and video shoots
- Assist on the social media activations
- Assist on content creation (tiktok and instagram)
- Field en deskresearch on collaborations
- Contribute to marketing meetings and presentations.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication, writing, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn about both Marketing and Communication processes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Located in the Netherlands
Salle Privée offers you:
- Valuable hands-on experience in the luxury perfume industry.
- Mentorship and guidance from seasoned professionals.
- Opportunities to contribute to strategies and campaigns.
- Exposure to a creative and dynamic work environment.
- Monthly compensation of €200.
How to apply:
Ambitious individuals are invited to seize this opportunity! Showcase your potential by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 25th, 2023.
Internship ideally to start in January / February 2024.