Amsterdam's SALLE PRIVÉE | House of Design is a space where Art, Architecture, Music, and Design converge, serving as inspiration for both perfume and design. The name SALLE PRIVÉE reflects the curation of one's private space, whether it's the personal surroundings, home, office, or the intimate realm within the mind. The brand perceives perfume as an opportunity to infuse spaces with one's own "mood" by wearing a preferred fragrance.
At Salle Privée, we aspire to cultivate a unique and diverse work environment where individual growth and team efforts converge for our collective progress. We are seeking a passionate professional who embodies Salle Privée's core values, combining the responsibilities of a Store Assistant and Office Manager to enhance our team at our Boutique in the heart of Oud-Zuid in Amsterdam.
Office manager / Boutique sales assistant ; 24 hours per week
In this combined role, you will actively participate in the business development of the store and embody the Salle Privée spirit of tradition, quality, and service. You will be responsible for the overall management of the office and the boutique store.
- Store assistance: Assist customers in the store, answer inquiries, address complaints, and ensure a positive shopping experience online and in the store.
- Inventory Management: Monitor stock levels, order new inventory, and coordinate deliveries.
- Transactions: Handle transactions, process payments, and ensure accurate financial records.
- Office Space Organization: Manage the office space, including organizing documents, office supplies, and general office setup.
- Administration: Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, appointment management, and communication.
- Personnel Management: Manage schedules, tasks, and training for other store staff, coordinating activities within the team.
- Office Communication: Handle incoming and outgoing communication, including emails, phone calls, and mail.
- Events and Marketing: Assist in organising promotional events, special sales, and other marketing activities.
- Inventory Administration: Oversee purchase orders, goods receipt, pricing, and product labelling.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high-end retail.
- Strong skills in managing customer relationships.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Strong team player.
- Focus on quality
- Curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- A good sense of humor
- Willingness to work in the store for at least 2 Saturdays a month
Salle Privée offers you:
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays per year (based on 40 hour contract per week)
- Unlimited access to our niche perfumes
- A unique and diverse work environment where individual growth and team efforts converge for our collective progress
How to apply:
Ambitious individuals are invited to seize this opportunity! Showcase your potential by sending your resume to email@example.com before December 25th, 2023. Ideally to commence in January 2024.